• Providing psychological support and psychotherapy sessions (individual, family, group) to patients according to MSF protocols in order to improve their mental health conditions
• Assisting and training staff members and resourceful people whenever necessary in order to
• enhance the scope of MH activities. Working in close collaboration with translators in order to ensure appropriate terminology and behavior during sessions
• Collecting statistical and monitoring data about mental health activities
• Informing the supervisor and the medical team about any issues or problems that may arise related to patients’ treatment in order to provide the best possible solution from a medical perspective
• Ensuring that all patient information is kept confidential
Education: Essential degree or diploma in Psychology
Experience: Essential 2 years’ experience minimum as a Psychologist
Desirable previous experience with MSF or other NGO’s in developing countries
Languages: Mission working language and local language(s) essential.
Knowledge: Desirable computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
• Results and Quality Orientation
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Behavioural Flexibility
• Commitment to MSF Principles
How to Apply
All applicants should send a CV, cover letter, educational records, work certificates and copy of ID card either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR give in person to MSF Spain, Yirgachefe or Gedeb office. Please indicate the vacancy title on the application.
Posting date: 26 September 2018
Closing date: 1 October 2018
APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED ON ROLLING BASIS and POSITION COULD BE FILLED BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE .
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.