Do you want to study in the U.S. or Canada but crave for funding? You will be glad to know about the MPOWER Nursing program(nursing scholarships) is available that funded by MPOWER Financing Company.
The fund is established to support 25 of the top nursing schools in America and for the high-potential international citizens to pursue the graduate or postgraduate degree course in any US and Canadian university.
Founded by Manu Smadja and Michael Davis in 2014, MPOWER Financing is a Public Benefit Corporation. It reduces the financial barriers to international education. It focuses on removing barriers to education by providing access to much-needed financing.
Why should apply to this Nursing program? This is a great platform for those applicants who want to pursue their career in the nursing field. It provides varied pathways for candidate’s career advancement and professional development.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- To be eligible, students must be an international citizen who wishes to study in Canada or the U.S.
- The candidate must be 18 years, enrolled or accepted to study full-time in a bachelor’s, masters, or doctorate-level nursing program(nursing scholarships) at one of the universities MPOWER supports.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being a part of this program, students need to take admission in any US
- Supporting Documents: You must have to submit a copy of the transcript and proof of citizenship, gender, and immigration status after recommended for award.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to have a valid U.S. visa for studying in the U.S. and Canadian visa for studying in Canada. Applicants also need to provide their graduate degree certificates for admission.
- Language Requirement: All students will be asked to provide evidence of English language of their nationality or country of residence.