· University Degree in Human Resources Management, Management, Business Administration, Personnel Management or related field of study
· 0 year of experience and preferably fresh graduates – 2009/2010 EC.
· Very high trainability and learning interest
· Very strong interest to grow professionally
· High communication and language ability
· Strong organizational skills
· Computer literate especially word and excel.
· Excellent in English and Amharic both speaking & writing.
· Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
· Please send your CV, application letter and copies of credentials to the following address: IRC – Addis Ababa Office P.O.BOX 107 Code 1110
· Applications will not be returned. IRC discourages phone calls or personal visits.
· Only applicants meeting the minimum qualification will be short listed and contacted.
Your application letter/cover letter must include the following information.
· Name of the position you have applied for
· Date of application
· Summary of your qualifications and experience
· Motivation/objective of why you have applied for the job
· Permanent Address and present address (if different form permanent) and telephone number
· Disclose any family relationships with existing IRC employees.
|Are any of your relatives employed by International Rescue committee (IRC)?
If answer is “yes”, give the following information:
| YES NO
IRC is an equal employment opportunity employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.