Amref Health Africa is an African-led international health development organization
Amref Health Africa is an African-led international health development organization headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya. Founded in 1957 as the Flying Doctors of East Africa to bring critical health services to remote communities, Amref Health Africa envision to bringing lasting health change for Africain more than 30 countries across the continent. With a focus on women and children, the organization strives to overcome the most critical health challenges facing the continent: maternal and child health, HIV & TB, malaria, water and sanitation and health systems strengthening. Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia has been working in Ethiopia since 2002 in close collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health implementing a range of projects in maternal, neonatal and child health, reproductive health, health systems strengthening, health workforce development, water and sanitation, HIV/AIDS and non-communicable diseases across the country, supported by a wide range of multilateral and bilateral donors, corporates and foundations.
Intern task description:
Logistic and Admin function support:
– Assist warehouse and store management on sorting and cleaning of archive document;
– Assist liaising activities of office and premises facilitation;
– Assist on filling system and clearing of back logs;
– Assist on clearing old and obsolete archive documents;
– Maintain and update database, follow up check-list to support monitoring of documentation and filling;
– Assist in data entry updating on enterprise resource planning (ERP) integrated system and report compilation;
– Assist staff on administrative support requests;
– Assist on preparation of logistics and admin financial document, process settlements such as utility payment, etc.
– Assist on left over model collecting from field offices.
Finance function support:
– Assist on organizing and clearing obsolete old financial documents, and inactive files;
– Assist on organizing long outstanding grant documents
– Assist on disposal proposal preparation for grant / finance documents and inactive files that age more than ten years grant document and dead files.
Human resource function support:
– Assist on inactive dead file arrangement;
– Assist staff on administrative request.
Terms of employment: Six month
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Required number: – 1
– University degree in Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Business Administration or Economics;
– Fresh graduate with zero years’ of work experience;
– Computer literate, especially Ms. Word and Ms. Excel.
– Good English language skills.
How to Apply
If you would like to join Amref’s team, please quote the position/reference number in the subject matter and send your CV and application letter with remuneration requirements and contact details of three work-related referees, through Etrecruitment@amref.org or to the Human Resources Department, Amref Health Africa by P.O Box 20855/1000, Addis Ababa.
The closing date for submitting applications is 19th October 2018. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Telephone call to the office is strongly forbidden.
Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.