1.General Manager (Commercial Nominees P.L.C )
- COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
- ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA
- Plans, organizes, directs, and controls the overall activities of the Company towards its vision, mission, strategic objectives;
- Designs and implements business strategies, plans, and procedures;
- Sets comprehensive goals for performance and growth;
- Establishes policies that promote company culture and vision;
- Ensures the proper allocation and utilization of the Company’s resources;
- Ensures that effective internal control and risk management system is established and maintained;
- Undertakes and effects negotiations, contractual agreements, business transactions and other bilateral dealings;
- Develops systems to motivate and develop the management and staff of the Company;
- Ensures that the service delivery of the Company is customer-focused, competitive and attractive;
- Oversee the overall business achievements of the company
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Write and submit reports to BOD of the Commercial Nominees in all matters of importance;
- Executes any other functions of the Company in accordance with powers vested in him/her.
- Second Degree in Business Management/ Accounting/ Economics or other relevant fields of study with 10 years of related work experience out of which 6 (six) years in managerial position;Or
- First Degree in Business Management/Accounting/ Economics or other relevant fields of study with 12 (twelve) years of related work experience out of which 8 (eight) years in managerial position.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their application, curriculum vitae, work experience and other necessary credentials within ten consecutive working days from the date of this announcement to the Director- Human Resource Shared Service Office at our Head Office 8th Floor, located in front of Ras Hotel. Alternatively, applications may also be sent to Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Human Resources Shared Service, P.O.Box 255, Addis Ababa. However, the bank has full right to cancel or take any other alternative in this regard.